U.S. Based Distributor & Supplier For Nearly Every Bulb Manufacturer In The U.S. And Foreign Markets
Specialty Bulb Co. can provide any bulb for virtually any use. We serve many different industries as a fully authorized supplier and distributor of brand-name, industrial-specific lightbulbs.
When bulbs are needed in various equipment, you can rely on us to provide replacements, upgrades, and other solutions. We not only save you cost by offering highly competitive prices, but we also help you save time by making the bulb sourcing process simple and efficient.
Our Regular Inventory Includes:
- Aircraft, airport, and aviation LEDs that are regularly required for the interior and exterior of various aircraft, as well as airfield and airport applications.
- A selection of incandescent, fluorescent, compact fluorescent (CFLs) and LEDs that are essential for many industries. We provide these bulbs in a range of sizes, including miniature and indicator lamp sizes.
- Ultraviolet (UV), blacklight, and blacklight blue lamps that serve many different functions. We offer bulbs used for germicidal, UV curing, and other specialty purposes, as well as for novelty and special-effects lighting
- Railroad lighting, including locomotive LED headlights and signal bulbs.
- High-intensity discharge (HID) bulbs, flash tubes, deuterium lamps, Dr. Fischer lamps, halogens, and sealed beam bulbs for various industrial, infrastructure, medical, and professional equipment and fixtures.
- Infrared and heat lamps for manufacturing, food service and processing, agricultural, ambient, and other purposes.
- Projector bulbs required for AV, media, and training equipment, visual displays, and other devices. We can even provide discounts when these bulbs are required for educational or government institutions.
Our team is dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. While it’s easy to get a quote on any of our lamps through our online catalog, we can also assist you in identifying products that will best suit your application.
We have extensive experience and are highly knowledgeable on all the bulbs we sell. We’re here to help you save time when seeking bulb replacements and when identifying possible upgrades.
Start by browsing our selection and choosing items to add to your RFQ. Once you submit your quote request, we’ll respond quickly and answer any questions you may have. You can also call us toll-free for direct assistance.